Disclaimer: AT&Thee LLC assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings, the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries , property damages and magnet damages.
- Magnets can cause serious damage to fingers if caught between 2 magnets such as breaking bones or losing finger tips
- The strong magnetic fields of magnets can damage items such as televisions, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to “Test Mode” in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker or other electrical body implant is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
- ALWAYS have a firm grasp on magnets.
- NEVER let magnets lie within 12” of each other and any other metal object.
- NEVER let magnets “slap” together as they are brittle and can break; however, minimal chips and breaks will not affect the levitating quality they possess.
Disclaimer: AT&Thee LLC reserves the right to sell any custom idea as a mainstream product on our website.